Small and medium-sized enterprises can claim major discounts on cloud accounting software under the new Help to Grow: Digital scheme, it has been announced.
The initiative – designed to help businesses adopt new technologies so that they can grow – opened for applications earlier this month.
Here’s what you need to know.
What is the Help to Grow: Digital scheme?
The Help to Grow: Digital scheme helps businesses to adopt digital technology – such as cloud accounting and Customer Relations Management (CRM) software – by providing a discount of up to £5,000.
It is part of the Government’s flagship Help to Grow programme, which also includes the Help to Grow: Management scheme.
The digital scheme comes after research revealed that one in four businesses lack confidence in their own basic digital skills to make technological improvements.
What are the benefits of digital accounting and CRM software?
According to recent research, businesses that use CRM systems to manage their sales and customers see on average an 18 per cent boost to productivity, while users of cloud accounting software see on average an 11.8 per cent increase in employee sales over three years.
What software can I purchase?
- Capsule CRM
- Livepoint Software Solutions Ltd
- Gold-Vision CRM
- Deskpro Ltd
Digital Accounting software:
- Intuit Ltd
Am I eligible?
To qualify for the financial discount, businesses must meet the following criteria:
- be a business based in the United Kingdom registered with Companies House or be a registered society on the Financial Conduct Authorities Mutuals Register
- be employing between five and 249 people.
- have been actively trading for over 12 months, and have an incorporation date of at least 365 days prior to application
- be purchasing the approved software for the first time.
Get advice today
For help and advice with related matters, please get in touch with our team today.