Get R&D Tax Credits advice today
From application to expenditure, our services include:
First launched in 2000, the R&D Tax Credits scheme incentives investment and technical innovation by providing generous tax relief on qualifying expenditure. Whether your project is successful or not, R&D Tax Credits can reduce your Corporation Tax bill.
For SMEs, the maximum available relief is 230 per cent of qualifying expenditure. Loss-making companies, meanwhile, are entitled to surrender their losses in return for a payable tax credit.
You can claim SME R&D relief if you’re a, SME with:
- Less than 500 staff
- A turnover of under 100 million euros or a balance sheet total under 86 million euros
To get R&D relief, you need to explain how a project:
- Looked for an advance in science and technology
- Had to overcome uncertainty
- Tried to overcome this uncertainty
- Could not be easily worked out by a professional in the field
Your project may research or develop a new process, product or service or improve on an existing one.
A quick guide to R&D tax reliefs
It is thought that billions of pounds of R&D tax relief has gone unclaimed in the UK
– with upto 80 per cent of eligible businesses not having made a claim.
With so many companies missing out on this vital relief,
we want to make sure you can make the most of this valuable tax credit.
Get advice today
For expert support applying for R&D Tax Credits, get in touch with our experienced team today. We’ve successfully helped companies invest hundreds of thousands of pounds on tax-free research projects to grow their business.