- Greet and welcome guests/visitors as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material
- Receive, sort and distribute daily post and deliveries
- Ensure daily outgoing letters and parcels are franked and logged for posting
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (logbook)
- Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Book boardroom for meetings, training and office events
- Arrange collection and return of archived files
- Posting of timesheets for staff members that are on holiday
- Typing letters and completing documents for directors
- Invoicing as and when required
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as scanning, photocopying, etc.
- Perform all other ad hoc tasks assigned by the line manager.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven work experience as a receptionist, or similar role
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
You must be able to start as soon as possible and be happy to work on site and on a full time 37.5 hours per week basis. If you are interested and would like to apply, please do so by sending your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference REP03022 in the subject box.
Please note if we cannot respond to individual applications, therefore, if you do not hear from us within four weeks of the date of submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE