As an ambitious and rapidly growing firm, we are looking for like-minded professionals to join us on our journey.
If you have a passion for business and want to be part of a fast growing company, then you are in the right place. You will be fully experienced in all aspects of accounting and tax work, including the preparation of management accounts for large clients, managing end to end accounting and tax filings for limited companies across sectors.. You will already be managing your own client portfolio, engaging with clients and directors to drive the business forward.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- The perfect candidate will be ACA or ACCA fully qualified with at least 3 years post qualification experience.
- Experienced in end to end accounting, including producing final sets of Financial Statements with full disclosures and completed supporting working papers
- Preparation of tax computations (Corporate, Individual, VAT, Capital Gains) and some experience of advising clients on tax matters
- Confidence in being in front of clients and partners who can articulate services delivered clearly
- Experience in managing a team of seniors, semi-seniors and juniors to deliver to the client portfolio under your management
- Be a role model and fully motivate your team to drive the team forwards
- Experience in Xero and/or Quickbooks, IRIS and/or other ERP and practice management systems
- Passion for using technology in accounting
- Deliver to the client service level agreements and gain a high client satisfaction score
- Fully engage with account directors and partners to deliver the scope of services and drive more value from clients
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- A competitive salary with a performance related bonus scheme
- Support in your personal development
- Working for a high-growth company with big ambitions
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one
Please send a cover letter and CV to Rashmi@macalvins.com