This page contains a sitemap of our entire website. Please click on the link below to view the page:
- About Macalvins
- Case Studies
- Compliance & Disclaimer
- Digital Accountants
- The Hub
- Are we making progress on Making Tax Digital?
- Autumn Budget 2017
- Biker club wins VAT case
- Capital Gains Tax opportunities
- Carry back charitable donation
- Claiming back professional subscriptions
- Common misconceptions about tax and letting property
- Corporation tax payment deadline for March year end companies
- Director minimum salary levels 2017-18
- Dividend allowance reduction
- Does your employer still pay for your private fuel?
- Evidence of earning for mortgage purposes
- Getting ready for Making Tax Digital (MTD)
- Inheritance tax in for an overhaul?
- Macalvins are now using OpenSpace
- Making a claim for uniforms, work clothing and tools
- Making Tax Digital
- Self-employed tax payments
- Spring Statement 2018
- Tax and making loans to employees
- Tax legislation
- Tax-free childcare support expanded
- The Budget crystal ball
- Unexpected VAT charge for UK importers
- VAT bad debt relief
- What are tax-free transfers for Inheritance Tax (IHT) purposes?
- What is in a name
- What is the Criminal Finances Act 2017?
- What is the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
- When does a hobby become a trade?
Get in Touch
We offer no obligation meetings so you can pop in and see if Macalvins is right for you free of charge. You can rest assured that with Macalvins we shall be moving forward together. We look forward to hearing from you