We help landlords, investors and commercial property owners stay on top of their tax obligations. From buying and selling property to making capital allowances, our expert team will help you pay less tax and keep more of your profits.
Estate planning and Trusts
Protecting your wealth and assets requires strategic planning. Depending on your circumstances, a trust can be beneficial in providing an effective shelter to ring-fence your family capital. We can help you identify which type of trust fund is best for your particular circumstances. We will also advise you which assets should be placed into a trust in order to minimise your Inheritance Tax bill.
- Reducing exposure to Inheritance Tax
- Protecting your personal and business assets and ensuring they are passed down tax-efficiently to descendants or beneficiaries of your choosing
- Providing for beneficiaries who are either too young or vulnerable and would struggle to deal with financial matters themselves
We believe that your wealth & assets would benefit from our help just as much as your business would. Talk to our experts today about business and personal wealth management.
Independent financial advice
We believe in providing you with the best, unbiased advice whenever you need it. And that’s only possible by staying totally independent; we work with advisors who have full, unrestricted access to the whole of the market to pick the right products for you.
Business wealth management
Make your profits work harder on a range of issues, including:
- Financial planning for directors and business owners
- Key person insurance
- Employee rewards & benefits
- Group life, income protection and critical illness cover
- Corporate pensions
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- Succession and retirement planning
- Tax planning
- Private medical insurance
- Real estate
Personal wealth management
You’ve worked hard for your money, now let it work hard for you. Get expert, independent advice from our panel of advisors on a range of issues, including:
- Pensions and savings
- Retirement planning
- Personal taxes
- Estate planning
- Trusts and executorships
- Residential property
When you’ve worked hard all your life, you will, understandably, want the wealth that you’ve generated to benefit the people that are important to you when you are no longer here. Our panel of independent advisors can provide expert estate and Inheritance Tax planning services to ensure that your assets are passed on as tax-efficiently as possible. It’s equally essential to make sure that you retain sufficient capital and income to provide you with a comfortable standard of living.
- Help with drawing up and reviewing your will
- Making full use of IHT exemptions
- Maximising lifetime transfers between spouses
- Transferring business or agricultural property
- Advising on the transfer of assets into a trust
- Investigating opportunities to make charity bequests to reduce the amount of IHT
(Non-doms and Ex-pats)
If you live in the UK but your permanent home is in another country, you may qualify as a ‘non-domiciled’ resident, or non-dom for short.
Non-doms have different tax obligations from people who reside in the UK permanently, such as when and where they pay tax on income.
Our expert team can help you determine your tax status, keep you compliant in more than 100 tax jurisdictions and help you cut the tax you pay.
- Tax advice in more than 100 jurisdictions
- Staying compliant with UK and international tax laws
- Determining residency status
- Asset and income protection
- Transfer of assets
- Estates, trusts and Inheritance tax
Planning for retirement
As life expectancy continues to rise, we need to ensure that we have plans in place to finance our retirement and future desired lifestyle. By working with you to understand your goals, our panel of independent advisors can help you put in place bespoke financial plans, taking into account your personal circumstances and needs.
- Pension and personal financial planning
- Tax planning, including trusts and IHT
- Tax-efficient profit extraction
- Exiting your business