- Assisting the practice with day to day administrative and office based tasks, such as data entry, reception cover, ordering supplies, bookkeeping, as well as negotiating with office suppliers.
- Assist with basic IT matters, such as setting up PCs and monitors, connecting cables and other associated basic IT requirements.
- Microsoft office knowledge is essential
- Iris and xero knowledge is preferable
- Excel Intermediate level (VLOOKUP and Pivot tables)
- Basic understanding of computers
- Attention to detail
- Be degree educated in a business, finance or IT discipline
- Confident and happy to work with all levels
This is a full time role, working Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm and is based on site at our Harrow office and is requiring an immediate start.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please do so by sending your cv to recruitment @macalvins.com with the reference BOA0322 in the subject box of your email.
Please note, we cannot respond to individual applications, therefore, if you do not hear from us within four weeks of the date of submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful.
Salary dependant upon experience
NO AGENCIES PLEASE